- Give people more than they expect and do it
- Memorize your favourite poem.
- Don't believe all you hear.
- Don't spend all you have.
- Don't sleep all you want.
- When you say "I love you", mean it.
- When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person
in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months before you
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get
hurt, but it's the only way to live life
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No
- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly, but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don't
want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want
- Remember that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
- Call your mom.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R's: Respect for self,
Respect for others, Responsibility for all your
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take
immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller
will hear it i your voice.
- Marry someone you love to talk to. Quality
of time should be there first, then spend as
much time together (quantity) so as you get
older, his or her conversational skills will be
as important as any other.
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go
of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best
- Read more books and watch less TV.
- Live a good, honourable life. Then when you
get older and think back, you'll get to enjoy it
a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is so
important. Do all you can to create a tranquil,
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with
a current situation. Don't bring up the
- Read between the lines.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Never interrupt when you are being
- Mind your own business.
- Don't trust a person who doesn't close his
or her eyes when you kiss them.
- Once a year, go someplace you've never been
- If you make a lot of money, put it to use
helping others while you are living. That is
wealth's greatest satisfaction.
- Remember that not getting what you want is
sometimes a stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules, then break some.
- Remember that the best relationship is one
where your love for each other is greater than
your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give
up in order to get it.
- Remember that your character is your
- Approach love and cooking with reckless