Some actual excuse notes parents have sent.
- Please excuse Mary for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Dear School: Please eckuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
- Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
- Mary could not come to school because she has been bothered by very close veins.
- Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Please excuse Tom for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
- Irving was absent this morning because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
- I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wear.
- Please excuse Harriet for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday we thought it was Sunday.
- Please excuse my son's tardiness. I forgot to wake him and didn't find him till I started making the beds.
- My daughter was absdent yesterday because she was tired. She spent the weekend with the Marines.
Return to main page